February 26, 2009

More 650b Rims on the way!

Yesterday I received a call from a very well known manufacturer who is already bringing 650B product to the market. This call was to inquire if I would be at the NAHBS again this year; sadly I will not. Sadden by my reply, the ' very well known manufacturer' gave me a scoop! More 650B rims will be landing on US soil at the beginning of April, with a $40 (approx) retail price tag, per rim. It will be disc specific, and have eyelets. The rims will debut at NAHBS, so Friday evening I will post WHO will be releasing the rims. I already have a set on pre-order!

The Children of the Revolution is upon us.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

MMcG said...

NAHBS is underway - now hit us with the name of the rim manufacturer. :)

Anonymous said...

Its Friday evening now, so who is the manufacturer?

Anonymous said...

i dont know who it is, but look what i found on sale...

http://www.bikelugs.com/store/

just ordered 3 wheel sets worth!